Are you tech-savvy, do you have a background in biology or communication and do you want to make a difference in international nature conservation? This 3-month internship will give you this opportunity!
Sector Philanthropy/ Nature Conservation
The Prince Bernhard Nature Fund (PBNF) supports small, preferably local initiatives worldwide towards the conservation of endangered species (flora & fauna), or initiatives that in other ways promote the conservation and wise use of nature and our natural resources base. We are currently looking for an intern that is passionate to help empower local NGOs, by constructing an overview of projects and useful tools on the Fund’s website.
Your main tasks
• You will map the projects supported by the PBNF on the website, creating an overview.
• You will identify online tools that are useful to local NGOs. You do this by online research and by talking with projects about their needs.
• Together with the Fund’s director, you will determine how The PBNF can best offer tools & network to its organizations.
▪ WO biology master student with interest in communication or communication student with interest in nature conservation.
▪ Available for 3 months (starting date is flexible)
▪ Fluent in English
▪ Good computer skills, experience with WordPress is a plus ▪ Genuine interest in empowering local NGOs ▪ Independent and self-motivated
▪ Creative and able to think outside of the box
• We offer an internship allowance of €250/month (based on 36 hours/week).
• A learning experience within an international nature conservation Fund, with coaching and personal support of the Fund’s director.
• An opportunity to make a difference.
How to Apply
For more information please contact Anne Alexandre on firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can be sent to the same address, please include your CV and a short motivation letter.